Best Dental Implant In Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore | Meenakshi Dental Implant Centre.
Perhaps you know that dental implants are safe and can help restore your natural smile. You also know that is the most permanent form of teeth replacement. What you do you not know are the physiological reasons that make it so beneficial for overall oral health. You need to go beneath the ‘root’ of the matter.
Best Dental Implant In Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, is Meenakshi dental Implant Centre and our best dentist Dr Prashanth Reddy recommend dental implants over dentures or bridges. When a tooth is lost, your mouth deals with several harmful effects, which may not be noticeable immediately. These effects also undermine your facial appearance. Teeth are held in place by their roots, which are crucial for the strength of the surrounding gums. Roots also help support the attached bone structures. When a tooth loosens or falls off, there is significant loss in the jawbone. In a ripple effect, this bone loss can undermine the strength of the roots of neighboring teeth and their stability. This is a major reason of the ‘sunken’ look around the mouth of people who have lost several teeth. This is also the reason the reason people find that, over time, dentures keep falling out.
Dental implants don’t just allow you to bite into your favourite foods or improve your smile. They are not only preferred because they last much longer than dentures and are easier to take care of. Implants are attached to the root, which is attached to the bone and gums. Implants solve the root cause of failing oral heath due to missing teeth. They support the roots, gums and bones, the teeth derive their strength from. Implants also protect neighboring teeth by preserving the aforesaid connected structures.
Implants work as roots for artificial teeth or crowns. After the implants are made, the jawbone grows around them in a process known as osseointegration. Implants also generate growth of the bones in the region around the implant, which alleviates the ‘sunken’ look in the process known as osseointegration. Osseointegration is the utmost advantage of dental implants because it prevents future bone loss.
Replacement teeth are modeled on existing teeth. The implants are made of titanium, a shining, silver-coloured metal. It is resistant to corrosion in sea water, chlorine and acids that can even dissolve gold and platinum. An implant is shaped like a tooth root and is surgically attached to the jawbone under the gum line. The replacement teeth are then mounted on the implant. This is why dental implants give your mouth the look, feel and function of natural teeth.
Healthy gums and proper bone strength are prerequisites for a dental implant. If the bone is soft or thin the dentist will recommend a bone graft. If bone height of the upper jaw is inadequate or the sinuses are too close to the jawbone, you may need a sinus lift.
Improved Oral Health
For a person with missing teeth, dental implants become necessary for maintaining overall dental health. Meenakshi Dental Implant Centre ,the Best Dental Implant In Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore is very much care about your oral health. Gaps between teeth affect other teeth as well. The existing teeth can shift over a period of time, which may result in crooked teeth and new spaces between them. Another potential factor is the increased to periodontal disease. This is a particular cause for concern, especially for those whose gum disease or other dental issues are part of the reason you lost your teeth. Another reason not to choose dentures is that the metal hooks and clasps from partial dentures also damage gum tissue over the years.
According to the Best Dental Implant In Bannerghatta Road-Advantages of dental implants are,
- Improved Looks: Replacement teeth look and feel natural. Since they are fused with the bone, they are a permanent solution.
- Better Speech: Poorly-fitted dentures can make the teeth slip in the mouth, causing you to slur or mumble words. Implants are rooted in the jawbone, so there is no worry about teeth slipping.
- Enhanced Comfort: Dentures can make chewing difficult, especially if they are poorly-fitted. Dental implants give you permanent teeth with which you can chew without difficulty.
- More Confidence: Gaps in teeth might make people shy and render them low on self-esteem. It may even disfigure the area around the mouth. Replacement teeth give you back your natural smile and return your natural looks.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants do not require altering nearby teeth to fit bridges or dentures. Hence your other teeth are left intact, which is a boon for long-term oral health. Implants also give you better access between the teeth while brushing.
- Better Durability: Titanium is carefully-selected metal for dental implants. If you take good care of the implants, they can last for many years, even a lifetime.
More Convenient: It can be very inconvenient, and embarrassing in public, to remove dentures. Implants also preclude the necessity of messy adhesives to keep dentures in place.
Best Dental Implant In Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore is here for you for all your dental needs. Feel free to contact us at any time. We care about your oral health.